TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
360data® – Powering Logistics®
Optimized planning & execution
Manage transportation spend more effectively while optimizing speed and reliability. The best-in-class 360data® Transportation Management System (TMS) delivers cloud-based, centralized route planning software with complete supply chain visibility to all inbound and outbound shipments – all in real time.
Maximize carrier selection. Ensure compliance with your routing guides. The Rapid Rater functionality of 360data TMS provides automated load optimization according to your specific business rules, including price, delivery time, past damage claims and carrier on-time performance.
- Automatic scheduling according to lowest contracted rates or business rules
- Increases efficiency, minimizes manual processes using cloud-based technology
- Data-backed timestamps help eliminate or explain carrier damage
Sophisticated performance tracking
Are carriers picking up your loads as agreed? Are shipments being delivered as scheduled? Know instantly with 360data. Customizable dashboard views display detailed shipment status, while sophisticated performance tracking (including carrier ratings) simplifies claims management.
- Dashboard provides instant visibility to shipment status
- Export and sort reports as needed to business applications
Full ERP integration
If your company relies on an existing enterprise system for operations management, 360data solutions (including TMS) can integrate easily with the established infrastructures of your ERP. Our customizable offerings are the ultimate solution for a company’s logistics needs.
Simpler financial settlement
Fully automated freight bill audit and payment minimizes manual processing, so you can focus on exception handling.
- 18-point progressive logic interrogation matches shipments to documents through a progressive search of key reference numbers, invoices and status updates. If the logic cannot find an exact match, it returns a list of likely matches.
- Supports cost allocation rules
Ease of implementation
There's little or no hardware to purchase. No outside consultants to hire. No long, painful deployment phase. Cloud-based 360data can be up-and-running much more quickly and cost-efficiently. And our relationship-based approach means you can rely on ongoing support and continuous improvement.
- BUSINESS CASE
- TECHNICAL RESOURCES
- Cloud-based 360data TMS can be directly integrated with your ERP system
- Automates shipment planning & rate optimization
- Offers real-time visibility to all orders, shipments & costs
- Mode selection includes TL, LTL, ocean, air, rail & intermodal
- Supports sequential/broadcast modes, load brokering, reverse auctions, lane sharing, backhaul, roundtrips & continuous moves
- Execution plans can be customized by lane
- Tracks carrier performance to ensure compliance
- Limits user access to role-based functionality
- Audits all system changes
Top 5 reasons to choose 360data TMS
- Increase efficiency of shipment planning & load tendering
- Improve service speed and reliability
- Gain real-time visibility into shipment status via cloud-based software
- Reduce transportation spend through rate optimization
- Execute more consistently with your routing guides
See case studies on successful TMS solutions.
Maps to all EDI transaction sets, including:
204 Motor Carrier Load Tender
990 Confirm that 204 Received
214 Motor Carrier Status Update
210 Motor Carrier Freight Details & Invoice
753 Request for Routing
754 Routing Instructions
850 Purchase Order
997 Functional Acknowledgment
Email (with attachments)
These frequently used enterprise systems are just a few of the systems we can support.Applications
360data can route files based not only on transaction type, but also on data content. In the example below, Customer 1 submits a purchase order for goods and 360data translates the PO into the client's format. In this case, the PO also applies to a specific Ship To location. The system sends a second copy to the 3PL warehouse servicing that location.
Customer 2 also submits a purchase order. In this case, the Product ID matches a special promotion that requires customized packaging. The PO is routed to the appropriate third-party supplier who is handling the promotion fulfillment.
360data performs sophisticated data cleansing to process information other programs can't. This is especially useful when 360data is utilized with existing software. In this example, Carrier 1 sends a freight bill with incomplete information. Perhaps it includes the Bill of Lading or PRO, rather than the Shipment ID. Or perhaps the carrier includes accessorial codes that the existing TMS can't process. 360data uses sophisticated algorithms to match the bill to the shipment, cross-referencing the billing codes. Once matched and mapped, a clean freight bill is sent through to the client's TMS. In cases where a match can't be found, the data enters an exception queue, where the client can view and resolve the issue or send a rejection to the carrier.